INFORMATION SHARING & USE
When you visit us online or in store, we want you to feel comfortable and safe so we do not collect your name, email, or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To contact you about special promotions, new products, and updates on our site
- To understand your shopping preferences to better serve you in the future
- To allow you to use online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences, and promotional offers
- To organize local community events, promotions, and in-store experiences
- To facilitate social sharing (Like and follow us at @Wearmysign)
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and activities that are or may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and comply with legal process
We want you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience at Wearmysign.com. We use 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Wearmysign. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. While we implement these and other security measures on this site, please note that 100 percent security is not always possible—but we’ll continue to strive toward it.